LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I may not be as smart as you lot but have been here a year or...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I may not be as smart as you lot but have been here a year or more.
    I have no idea whether management is crook or not but I have been following the progress of LPD via their announcements.
    My perception is that they are bit by bit ticking the boxes and progressing to mining and treatment.
    Nothing happened during Covid-19 as everywhere else. Thus a year or more is lost through that.
    They have not started mining or even built the processing plant. So it is way too early for anyone to sig definitive offtake agreements.
    The price of Li and other battery minerals is gradually rising. A shortage of these minerals is expected in 2022 /2023. That is just about the time that the mining operation is slated to begin and when the processing plant is expected to become operational..
    There are no shortcuts in getting these things done.
    The huge number or shares is a problem for all of us. I personally expect a share amalgamation more than a capital raising.
    LPD is highly liquid stock, the share price is tiny, therefore it makes it an easy plaything for both amateur and truly professional traders.
    For me, I believe they will succeed and as such will stay there whilst being aware that it is, for the time being a traders delight.
    Once mining and production starts and the share amalgamation I expect is done THEN it becomes a normal stock.
    Re capital raising I have no inkling but my guess it would be done along with a shares amalgamation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.