LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Disgusted, page-112

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    It looked like someone else really didnt want the price to break the 0.019 mark this morning bout 1130. The line was all but wiped only 30k left then some large orders Suddenly appeared....then later disappeared....then reappeared. Makes me wonder if many of the large orders in at 0.18 and .017 are actually genuine or just there to stack numbers while someone exits.
    My worry with LPD at this point in time is although the price is hanging in there all news we were expecting to light a fire under the share price has just recently been given to the market and barely even registered a blip in slowing down the downward trend. What is going to reverse this trend? Whats next?...I think we are in for bit of quiet spell before the team cement offtakes or financing, well thats the vibe I’m getting from management anyway. Unless something comes out of left field. Where will the price be at by the time this comes around? Will it be before we need to raise more cash.... damn hope so.

Not trying to be a downer. The team will eventually get there as they always seem to eventually , just venting frustrations after recent announcements, as for now it would seem the writing is on the wall for where we are headed for the short term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $141.1K 70.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 188868484 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23052309 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.