disgusting and shocking animal cluelty

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    An email and link to PETA was sent to me the other day, regarding Chinese fur farms

Like the person who sent me the email, I do not have much time for the distorted often fact void garbage they come out with

However in this case, a video clip clearly shows there are no misrepresentations in this case

This is by far the most disgusting and horrific act of animal cruelty I have ever ever seen, and it is not a one off act but appears to be a standard practice

Animals are thrown onto the ground to stun them, hung up and skinned alive - YES ALIVE

the still live breathing and moving skinless bodies are then thrown onto a heap to eventually die a shocking slow painful death.

Gruesome horrific videos and pictures although disturbing, are something I can in most cases still watch or look at. I got about 1/3 of the way through watching this video clip and had to turn it off

The following link will take you to PETA's site on this subject. This can be disturbing enough

But PLEASE BE WARNED *** DO NOT *** PLAY THE VIDEO CLIP UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO SEE VERY GRAPHIC AND HORRIFIC ANIMAL CRUELITY.

Chinese Fur Farms.

I am sorry if the contents of this link upsets some people or if some feel Hotcopper is not an appropriate place to post such a link

BUT

This absolutely disgusting animal cruelty needs to stop and that is only going to happen if more people are aware it is going on.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.