OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

There was an interesting statistic tucked away in a corner of...

1. 1,127 Posts.

There was an interesting statistic tucked away in a corner of the last major report. Not a single day was lost in the year due to labour or industrial disputes, which is impossible in Oz with its list of industry parasites .

I too hope OSH doesn't get distracted by adventures in Yemen, Kurdistan or Indonesia. Bhp & Rio both went mad with empire building especially young Kloppers. But Botten seems a wise old bird.

Woodside made great step jumps in price as their assets grew & the public became aware of them- 10 to 20 to 40 dollars. OSH share price is slowly starting to pull away from the dock, noticeably so today.The general public doesn't know much about what's happening. And all those institutions that sold or rather dumped OSH in such a hurry will have to get back on board. We'll probably get a a few day trippers along the way too.

Someone on the BRU thread cheekily referred to Buru as the new Qatar of gas, but I think OSH will beat them to the title. I ask myself what the sp in 12 months might be but so far the tea leaves remain silent .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.