OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

anthony oze wI am confused about the real status of Abu Dhabi 's...

1. 1,127 Posts.

anthony oze w

I am confused about the real status of Abu Dhabi 's IPIC holding in OSH. The PM of PNG announced to parlmt that the money had been raised to repay the loan in March.
    I understand that there was a very small time window available.

I'm sure that many talks between PNG govt & OSH people occurred in the Moresby equivalent of Ritz, Savoy or Claridge's to move the chess pieces along.

Not much has been said about IPIC & what could actually happen. I remember the trouble that Ras Al Khaima Gas (Rak Gas) caused KEY in Tanzania recently. RAKGas got into bed with Orca & the Tanzanian govt utilities & squeezed little KEY out of the picture. Ras Al Khaima is only a a minor relatively poor gulf emirate. Abu Dhabi is Big Momma & has much greater influence. Reference has been made
    to secret protocols in the PNG IPIC convertible bond /which could affect the outcome. Asort of Trojan Horse & we don't know what's inside.

Rudi Filapek van Dyke, Sky News Business, last Tuesday said he has "consistently, Persistently" liked Oil Search
    & says it will change the way we see investing in Australia- that it will be up there with the big 4 banks in dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.