GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

disgusting, page-2

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My last post today as I am mentally stretched

We will go around in circles over the next few days, and get nowhere

All I will now say is this and I have said it before in posts, and got villified for it

Why does a company with ambitious minds announce to the market that they have prime ground and will embark on a 100plus well programme, and raise money in a CR to set them on their way

Then start farting around with 10 percent wells in other locations,with investement money they don't have

Now it seems,and I may be wrong, they are asking for more money to pay for their adventures

We have had a recent CR and now it seems the begging bowl will passed around..... AGAIN

Surely any company would get their first wells up and running,and producing, with revenue coming in, and then a year or two down the line have revenue to branch out elsewhere

Iv'e said it all before and I hold to it, despite any crappy comments you throw at me

We can only hope there will be something in the Announcement after the TH that will give us longtermers some renewed hope

No company in it's right mind is going to expect existing shareholders mainly those longtermers who believed the story, and those who participated in the recent 1.7c CR to open up their wallets once again

There has to be far more in the next Announcement apart from just a Potential CR to give us hope

Like I said ,why a Trading Halt for a lousy "Potential CR"

If that is price sensitive then i'm a princess

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.