you know I don't get you , you worry about Australian schools...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    you know I don't get you , you worry about Australian schools turning into some sort 'plastic bubble' for children. A setup to be brainwashed by some lefty movement you have concocted in your brain,subsequently making the education system awful.
    But you forget one thing , the schools here are already bloody awful , we are well behind any sort of international measure by a number of years now. Its like you just realised the educational system here is in peril , mate wake up its been a shitshow even during my time. You really think this inevitable vote will make these schools even worse , its already rock bottom by international standards.
    These schools are so bad kids are already getting influenced far too easily by external factors like terrorism more pressing than your fear 'safe schools'
    Besides that these educational systems evolve , its like you want these kids to be learning 70s agricultural techniques if we had it your way.
    It seems like you have this irrational fear of the future and for that I pity you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.