RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

DISGUSTING

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I have been advised to post this thread to help investors understand the DECEIT and DISGUST current management have for long term holders.

The shareholder has asked for his name to be removed. He currently took up the offer, and has around 2 million shares.

SHAREHOLDER - 4 May 10.43am

Hi Sean

I just readannouncement.

As a long termholder (say 10 years), can I purchase the remaining 2,800,000 shares of theshortfall?

I could payimmediately.

COMPANY RESPONSE - 4 May 6.01pm
    Thanks for your email, and your support.
    Thank you also for your very generous offer.
    I'm currently working with Bell Potter, the lead manager with an underwriting position, to determine the allocation of the shortfall.
    I'll be back to you once I have a position from them.

SHAREHOLDER - 4 May 6.10pm

Thanks

You could haveadvised “us” long term shareholders that we could “take up” more before thedeadline, and given us first right of refusal – they have not been taken up, sodo the right thing for once.

It is ok for the 3major shareholders (RD, WG and JMcB) to take up the shortfall time and timeagain.

THIS MORNING'S ANNOUNCEMENT - 6 May 9.28am
    So the company didn't get back to the above shareholder, yet issued 2,394,735 shares to NEW INVESTORS. A disgrace!

SUMMARY
    AdamA - YES, IT'S TIME THEY GOT RID OF MICHAEL JOHNSON.

These people are absolutely lining their own pockets.

I note today's other announcement that it shows Johnson has given himself 30 MILLION OPTIONS. This already on top of the $900,000 share sale he recently did that cost him nothing to begin with.

I am lost for words.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.