dislike for india

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Are India the most unsportsmanlike nation in the world?

I have slowly over the years come to dislike them for their lack of sportsmanship on many levels. We are all well aware of their behaviour in Australia and threatening to walk off or cancel their tour. But, their actions at the ICC level have a lot to be desired as well.

How many governing bodies would allow international sports to be played with a different set of rules for one country. The DRS system is good enough for everyone, but not for India. And to have India ban all tv stations from even showing it in their coverage is just another example of their ability to thumb their nose at everyone else.

Now we have them being allowed to blatantly doctor the wicket to extreme levels. I realise each country does it to a certain extent. And I understand that that's the way it has always been, but they have now taken it to a different level. Watching basically 98% of spin bowling for a test, is just not cricket and it was laughable watching them open the bowling with spin in the 2nd innings. I just couldn't believe it when they showed the wicket or the first test.

But, who is going to complain? Shane Warne, Matt Hayden etc won't complain because they know where their bred is buttered. And there is not a good track record for those who question India and their actions. I think they act like spoilt brats and if things don't go their way, they will either pack their bat and ball up and go home or bring out the racism card.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.