FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

hi Rkjk,Now you are asking. I am not a spring chicken you know....

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    hi Rkjk,

Now you are asking. I am not a spring chicken you know. All I know about computers, is self taught.
    Last weekend, I saw my 7 years old grandaughter doing things in the computer that put me to shame, lol.

I have tried, a few minutes ago, to copy and paste one FMG announcement and, I could not do it myself. I think that announcements are protected, hence you cannot modify, nor copy.

What I think you have to do, is to save it into a document folder, then copy and paste it on wherever you want to.

The reason I say this was because not so long ago, I received a letter from my solicitor regarding a property sale and, as was not happy with some of the clauses, I was told to change what I wasn't happy with and sent it back.

What I found out at the time, was that it would not allow me to do so. What I did then, was to save it into a document file, then make the necessary adjustments and then, bingo!!!

What I can do for you is, when I'll get back to my office/business, I will ask one of my technicians or someone else there, if they know what to do and I will oblige.

Cheers...Buddy

Now Rkjk, I have to ask you something. Can you please tell me what the chart for BPT says.

Don't laugh, and don't crack up mate, today I went mad and decided to put all of my net profits made from FMG into buying 100k BPT. I still hold my original outlay though. I don't know what you call it, free carrying???

Don't worry about upsetting me, if I made the wrong decision. I can take it my friend.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.