Why is Scomo telling people that they should use the excess AZT...

1. 41,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Why is Scomo telling people that they should use the excess AZT stock?

Every Leader in the world is listening to the $ driven scientist sponsored by Big Pharma that prevention is better than cure at any cost. The prudent would try to use both, prevention and cure but apparently Mrna trial period is given an exception with the TGA stamp of AAAAAAA rating! Peer pressure as US, the bastion of lobbist agenda have approved Mrna experiments with the seal of regulator approval.

There are drugs with good curing qualities but somehow we had to ask big Pharma if they approve. I got a crew cut so I asked the barber if my hair was too long especially when just out of a lockdown. Yep, you need a shave because your hair is 1inch too long.

Is there money to be made with a proven drug that has the ability to cure? Nope, so there is no formal study and it is not recommended to listen to "voodoo doctors". Now Remsedivir can be used because there is money to be made. Yep, we use them things! Now we have GMO chemicals we can inject so there is money to be made. Ok, We start beaming pictures of death in hospital to make our point. We scour the world in 3rd world sheet holes where we know healthcare is "basic" and we beam out newsbites daily.

Is this how things works. Meeeh, meeeh, now watch the sheep being kicked into the slaughter house.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.