BMN 5.02% $2.27 bannerman energy ltd

disparity, page-45

1. 817 Posts.
    Great post Alph!

I tell people what I paid for my BMN and I also tell them what the current sp is and they look at me as if I am sick in the head for continuing to hold, but I reassure them (and myuself obviously) that this company has legs and I will eventually get my $4 (potentially myopic), it will just take time and as you say, patience.

Sideways in this market is actually a strong relative performance and provides opportunites. Things have never looked better for BMN and we WILL have our day in the sun with the FS on the way (also being a kiwi I'll hit the 2 yr holding mark soon and avoid capital gains tax when she comes good :). I know it intuatively especially after assimilating the screeds of info on BMN through various sources.

Its just a given and I dont see how it can go backwards unless there is a complete meltdown. Basic rationale really.

So many positives, I dont even bother keeping that much of an eye on it anymore cause in my mind its simply not negotiable and perception is reality.

Happy holder.

Cheers to all the faithfulls!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.120(5.02%)
Mkt cap ! $405.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.41 $2.44 $2.23 $820.9K 356.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10039 $2.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.27 2203 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.