AAH arana therapeutics limited

The article in this morning's paper raised questions about the...

1. 569 Posts.
    The article in this morning's paper raised questions about the sale of the division. From my perspective is really isn't an issue what the company will do in three years or what it has done in the last 10.
    At these current prices the company has three distinct reasons that make it attractive:
    1. The company is backed by a large amount of cash
    2. The company has no debt and is not likely to be going to the market for a capital raising of any description in the foreseeable future because of reason number one
    3. The company has changed strategic direction a time when the stock market is looking for companies with the above two factors in their favour.
    Who knows what the markets will be wanting in three years, and who knows how successful or otherwise made it will be at achieving their goals, but right now the factors have outlined the reasons to enter this stock now
    do not get me wrong, if I had bought this stock at five dollars I would be disappointed with the performance of the company as a well but it would be also partly my fault for not protecting my position and watching the stock go down and not do anything about it.
    I must Premus those comments by saying that I am an active trader and would not sit on a position for that length of time, I am not saying those that do that wrong but it is something that I would not do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.