RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

dispute with eastland technology aust p/l , page-5

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi guys FYI.

I have now got that judgement. You can all have a copy just post your fax no.

In closing (which is the only important part) Master Newnes said:

56. It is contended on behalf of the plaintiff that the appeal against the decision of Templeman J had strong prospects of success and on that ground alone the contention of abuse of process must fail.

57. I do not consider it is necessary for me to reach a veiw at to the merits of what is, on the face of it, a complex appeal, beyond being satisfied, which I am, the appeal is bona fide and has some prospects od success. In thos circumstances, in my veiw, the proper course is to stand over the final determination of this application until the decision on the appeal has been delivered and then hear any further submissions the parties may wish to make on the consequences of the decision of the Court of Appeal.

Read it how you like but that his closing. So you goons who keep your attack on EMS and ETA are being mis informed. What is new.

Remember Ritrac applied to the court for a strike out and failed so their announce is a little questionable would you not agree. Anyway its your money just helping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.