RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

Don't worry I-in-the-sky, I am still here.I have read the full...

1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Don't worry I-in-the-sky, I am still here.

I have read the full announcement and all the others proceeding it. Of course the plantiff (Eastland) have stated they have strong prospects of success. They aren't going to say that they have poor prospects are they?

The other comment by the Master does not indicate one way or the other the likely outcome of the appeal.

One would have to say that based on the previous judgements over the years regarding this matter, Eastland has not had too many wins on many legal points with a number of non-flattering comments having been made regarding the thruthfulness of Mr Sims evidence.

I know in a previous post that someone was suggesting that Whisson and Co were looking down the barrel for perjury/pervert the course of justice. This comment was simply incorrect. On a previous judgement the Master made comment of the suggestion made by Eastland that Whisson & Co had committed some crimes. The Master stated that there was no evidence of any such thing.

Hopefully the decision in this matter will be delivered by July so we can move onto other matters of interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.