RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

Hi Snouty, good to hear from you. It is obvious now that you are...

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi Snouty, good to hear from you. It is obvious now that you are a plant.

My interst is that I have 400,000 at stake and the market is not properly informed, particularly by you or Ritrac.

Not only did ETA say strong prospect of success (any body could assume that) but Newnes said it. Read the judgement.

No the judge cannot say anything about the Full Court Appeal.

It appears this was a mis judgement by Templeman on the misleading evidence of Whisson. These guys told the court that as Chairman of ETA and Director of R&d he and Prestidge (Contract Designer) were not in competition. my god WHAT ?

Have a look at the dates of todays announcement and then simply go ASIC and you will see Whisson was the Cahirman of ETA at thsi time. Bloody amazing this case has so long. Old Perth boys, back to the pre 1987.

As for Sims, this guy has been attacked since day one, why.
    He stands up for his shareholders no matter what the cost to himself. While Whisson and his lawyers set him up, what is now the outcome. I'll tell you. Whisson is facing commital, Full Court contempt destroying evidence is the case. Lawyers are now subject to Corruption and Crimes Commission application into the actions of the Whisson/ Prestidge Lawyers. News is that investigators have all the Lawyers files as evidence.

In the Ritrac announcemnt on Judgement Snouty, They said all other issues determined in Ritrac's favour. Bull Bull Bull.

Newnes

41. Senior Counsel for the Plaintif pointed out, there was no evidence to that effect or any evidence as to what interst the Defendant (Ritrac) had in the patents. That seems to me, is correct and accordingly the necessary element of privy of interst HAS NOT BEEN MADE OUT.

He also ruled there was no res judicata or estopple as claimed in Ritrac's attempts to strike out.

How can you, other than being a plant say what you are saying Snouty, especially if you have read the judgement as you say you are.

I think you are one of that group desperatley trying to sell down your shares by deciet at my and other shareholders cost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.