NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

ive been tied up in this mess after a friend thought he knew...

1. 947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    ive been tied up in this mess after a friend thought he knew what was going on and tipped me a 'special' and i was dumb enough to believe and load up....despite averaging down to an ok level considering where i started, if nkwe dont sort out tranche 2 and the mining notorisation, they are worth sweet fa as zijin wont be waiting forever. without the ability to dig up the assets on the ground, the sp is going nowhere soon
    i dunno who seems to think that the notorisation has been sorted and we are waiting to hear of it but unfortunately i highly doubt this is the case...i have always tried seeing this company turn around their subpar performance over the time i have held my shares, but right now i cant see anything decent happening without some news to the market. despite the huge asset $$ wise sitting in the ground, us retail holders are going to get sold well short of what we all want and hope
    happy to be corrected here, but did zijin buy genorah shares 12.6c? so surely at the current level of 8.7c, wouldnt be in the best interest for zijin to see the price above that to make a profit?? im definately no smart investor (hence being involved in this company for so long) and no market guru so am happy to be corrected of wrong there...obviously they would rather buy out the retail for less and have scored a serious bargain, so hopefully this wont happen...back to the bottom drawer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.