A2M 0.14% $7.16 the a2 milk company limited

disrupters

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    I'm sorry to start a new thread but thought this might be helpful to all
    As many of my mates here know, I live in the US and was an early investor in A2.
    Our growth, our share price over the past few years still makes me pinch myself and has been a " game changer for my entire family.
    We have been through headline far worse than the past few days
    over the past week, a new company ipo'd on the nyse. BEYOND MEAT (bynd). The ipo price stated at 18, went to 25, actually opened at 45 , and on the last 2 horrible days here was up both days and closed at 79.19. up over 250 percent in one week.
    why do I mention this?
    I see a2 and beyond as true disruptive companies challenging the main stream baby and adult nutrition giants with healthier alternatives.
    We are still larger than them in market cap, we provide a product that billions of people want and cannot drink A1. In spite of the BP report, they have current competition, no real I.p. and little to any market share.
    if a2 was listed on the nyse with all the the liquidity , all of the hype here.....with our numbers, our growth, our future, our market share, our existing ownership structure where 60 percent is owned by institutions, I ask the following question
    IF a2 went public , what price would we trade at?
    BYthe way, beyond meat has negative cash flow, negative ebida, negative pe, negative earnings.
    revenue about 88 mil us.
    I could go on about distribution problems, competitors but I won't

I laugh when Ricky talks about a 100 per share.
    In currency equivalent, in one week this company is over a hundred with massive self and broker promotion.

You can check all my facts on Bloomberg or CNBC.
    So I ask, if this company trades at a 27x multiple to SALES, ( they lose money). What are we really worth , not in small, illiquid markets like nz and Au, but what are we really worth in the arena we play, the global market?
    just my perspective
    h

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.16
Change
0.010(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.176B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.19 $7.26 $7.15 $10.39M 1.447M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11484 $7.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.17 9537 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.16
  Change
0.010 ( 0.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.20 $7.26 $7.14 491499
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.