AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Dr Phil Tagini [IMG] General Manager-Sustainable Development,...

1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Dr Phil Tagini

General Manager-Sustainable Development, In-House Legal Counsel
    "A technological change often brings disruption to the status quo and present multiple opportunities for meeting present needs in improved or new ways. That is the way I think of disruption most of the time. Yet it occurs to me that in other countries, the biggest disruption is simply putting the brakes on corrupt practices."

"Over the last decade I have developed skills to make things work in "weak states" of Melanesia. This involves intimately understanding the indigenous terrain map of the place which involves entities, processes and results which are necessary to building the relevant relationships to ensure sustainability of projects, programs or more long term aspirations such as nation building. In short, relationship building for sustainable natural resource development."

No doubt we all recall the issues relating to Sumitomo (SMMS or SMM) in the Solomons. These issues have not yet disappeared. To have an interest in AVQ is a sure sign that this company continues to grind on the remnants of some previous SMM employees and ex disgruntled Axiom liabilities.

You don't employ an anti corruption campaigner if you are corrupt. The silence is of an otherwise atypical government ministry provides some genuine comfort in what may well be a winning company after such a long time. Looking forward, optimism outweighs the sensationalism of would be do gooders that seek justice for SH's. Follow the money people, leave the management to the experts. We are still here! IMO, .13c is time to top up. I suspect once Lent is over followed, by Easter, new beginnings for the Solomon Islands, speculation of course, and before it is said, "been there, done that", I said it first!

GLTA
    Last edited by mcfj: 16/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.