LYC 0.86% $6.43 lynas rare earths limited

NurseryHow can you say Greece will have no effect on LYC? Sorry...

1. 1,989 Posts.
    Nursery

How can you say Greece will have no effect on LYC? Sorry I cannot let a post like yours go unnoticed - but not for the reasons you think perhaps.

I have respected most of your posts in the past Nursery as a more considered poster on LYC - but you just have shown that you have little understanding for the market as a whole - which ain't such a good thing........

I could post a link to how the Greek crisis and yes (Spain, Ireland) can impact so greatly on the Financial World as we know it and yes so too then the tiny ASX market in comparison - but save it for another day - but to ignore the significance of Greece, the EU and other markets is sure "ignorance" - or should that be arrogance?

What happened to LYC as result of Lehman's and the GFC? Perhaps you should ask NC? Oh - but not many have the faith in him so maybe not.........haha

Greece defaulting would make Lehman's look like a walk in the park in comparison - given the Sovereign debt issues which plaque the world. You know the answer to the Lehman's question so say no more......no disrespect but your investment in LYC is not just financial at this stage - this is what your post illustrates to me......

What worries me most is that some may think that just b/c the GFC didn't ruin them the 1st time it won't the next (if there is one).....

Back to where I was/you were..:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.43
Change
0.055(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $6.005B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.42 $2.102M 326.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8186 $6.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.43 5351 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.