CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Disruptive technology – Yes. Is the business model viable?

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    It has long been the case that western media companies have designated regional journalist/correspondent assigned in Asia, Africa and same in other continents. While the quality of work these journalists do are very professional. There is no doubt these media companies are looking for the cheaper and efficient alternative for gathering same news/stories. We have seen outsourcing of job in every field. It started from Call-Centers, banking, IT, engineering. These days it’s not uncommon to see freelancers working in advanced 3D design projects.
    People in developing world are fast adapting to new technologies. They would want to monetize their skills in every possible way. As English language has become a common language and add the smart phone technology they own. They can become good citizen journalists and upload their work for the rest of the world to consume.
    Developing countries Manufactured – Western countries consumed
    Developing countries provided services – West countries consumed
    The western countries have been using all kinds of services for the last 10-20 years. With new technologies it has now become possible for developing countries to export more advanced services. I see citizen journalism as one of them . I see the growth will come from Asia and Africa where there are far few western media footprint.
    Newzulu really seems to be simple disruptive business model. However it is in its very infant stage. Also, important to stress not all disruptive technologies are successful. Like many of you I did not like the last “growth update” Newzulu provided. NWZ might be able to show us a credible business model that is viable in a year or two in my opinion.
    I have taken a small position on this and intend to add if there are better signs. My purpose to create this thread is to understand other shareholders views. Mainly to see if you believe NWZ business model will work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.