WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY and our SP

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi team
    Have been quiet of late and have spent the last couple of weeks stirring up the nurses at Hollywood Hospital in WA (Hip replacement-old footy injury). Have tried to keep up with HC in my convalescence and must say how much I appreciate the research, time and effort that our resident super-sleuths have brought to our attention particularly of late.
    Mixing 'numerous wonderful painkillers' with this invaluable information (especially Jace's recent patent findings) has at times sent my daydreams and SP aspirations spiralling onwards and upwards and I am sure ALL Docs and nurses that crossed my path at Hollywood are now proud new owners of little parcels of our company due to my over excited ramblings.
    One particular dream OR revelation is worthy of sharing and comes at a time when many of our holders are questioning where our SP can go from here. This dream was vivid and concise and has left me in a calm place.
    No one yet knows where our SP can go 'at this point' as MR MARKET (in general) HAS NO CLUE WHAT DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY is/means.
    Our Disruptive Tech HAS BEEN VALIDATED by P and G already and SP guesswork/projections at this point is somewhat limited to numbers of licences etc currently being discussed or dare I say IMMINENT.

BIG PICTURE and in my opinion.........

The world is close to learning the enormity of the word DISRUPTIVE (in current terms) and when the world realises our tech can be applied to 1000's of products the world will come knocking and we go global very quickly.

Many thanks to the staff at Hollywood Hospital .

Regards

Home Builder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.