PYC 0.00% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Hi Enumerate,You wrote;The biomarkers development means that...

1. 10,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1241
    Hi Enumerate,

You wrote;

The biomarkers development means that they could viably spin the medical devices prospects off to a new joint venture float. Financing prospects are improving .. not just dependent on a Pharma deal.

The risk/reward on this one is heavily stacked to "reward", in my view.

Thanks for this. I've been giving your post considerable thought. I'll come back to you re this very soon.

This part of Phylogica's business model is extremely exciting. Teaming up with IMB, world leaders in this emerging field is a very important piece to this jigsaw
    puzzle. This project has been carefully planned and well thought way before the April 26, 2012 announcement when the company was granted new patent for Synthetic Phylomer Libraries. Next steps, construction and validation of the new universal specificity Phylomer chip. I wonder how long this may take? By the sounds of things, the two teams are certainly not wasting any time moving this project forward as a high priority and I can certainly understand why. We're talking of a potential world-changing disruptive technology that would seriously turn this sector upside down.

From Professor Kirill Alexandrov - 4 July 2013 announcement;

By combining Phylogica’s platform with our novel technologies for recombinant peptide production and analysis, we aim to accelerate the development of novel
    diagnostic applications.

From CEO Paul Watt - 4 July 2013 announcement;

This world-class team has extensive experience of working with industry to achieve commercial objectives

Add Griffin Securities to the mix and one can appreciate the length of time all the 'pieces' have actually taken to fall into place.

Regards,
    Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $17.86K 137.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1081168 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 505604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.