AJX 4.55% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

disruptive technology

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    As Baker and Young have mentioned, Alexium have developed a unique product that appears to be unmatched/or yet to be matched throughout the world. Its a disruptive technology that seems an obvious must have for all the major textile companies. For a small add on cost, textile companies can gain a major competitive edge. Imagine the marketing blurb !

I've spent the last week poring over all the 2014 stock recommendations for 2014 by all the so called experts and no one has mentioned Alexium. That is good news in my books. I can't find any other stock that could possibly match the potential of Alexium this year. Alexium is still relatively unknown and is still technically about to breakout of its recent trading range to new highs.

The week beginning the 6th January, will see the start of meaningful sales. This is the year of sales as stated by the CEO. Last year was the year of technical development. We will be more than cashflow positive by 30 June. Management have a more than meaningful stake. Their future wealth is geared up for an increasing sp and not pay packets. After talking to Directors, they are expecting to get taken out. What price would the leading chemical, textile companies pay... $200 mil (thats nothing), $500 mil, a bil ? Whatever it is it will be many multiples of the current $29 mil.

Their is only 166 million shares on issue with many institutions from Europe and the USA taking a long term view and are very supportive of management. Looks like no more cash raises will be required (maybe a small one like $2 mil or though Directors appear confident one won't be required).

Looking forward to 2014.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $17.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.15K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199983 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 91500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.