AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

disruptive technology, page-29

1. 9,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    Cashflow forecasts are very difficult. They are sticking to the baker and Young report as the bare minimum I would say. At any moment in time they could bag a big contract that would blow any of those forecasts out of the water.

Rezos emphasised the extremely low overheads.

They have an excellent relationship with Invista which is the inventor and owner of nylon. Invista are a $7 billion company and they have been trying for 40 years to achieve what Alexium have achieved. Invista introduced Alexium to I textiles New York (Pakistan, Middle East and Sri Lanka mills) which was recently announced. Invista must be thinking about taking out AJX.

Big US Defence contracts could happen at any time. Rezos explained that what is likely is that The Department of Defence will say to their existing clothing suppliers (5 of them) that we need you to fire proof our garments and these suppliers would have to deal with Alexium. Sounds like this is close. Nothing else in the world like Alexiums products. On top of this the USA has 4.5 million suits in use for chemical and biological repellency. AirForce live testing has demonstrated that AJX's Cleanshell product is 1000 times
    better than the existing suits. These suits are used by the defence forces, police and US mail.

I watched a video of Alexium's fire retardent products in action and they are truly effective.

Interesting point about paint, The US gov't has spent $30 mil developing a fire retardent paint (no cost to Alexium) using Alexium's patented technolgy. This is ongoing and is out of Alexium's hands. Any product developed will be 100% owned by Alexium. Can't see any of this factored into the sp.

Sales and marketing are gearing up and I expect lots of announcements in coming months.

No more cash raisings expected. Only dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.