AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Taking an alarmist approach, if we head into world-war 3 (LOL),...

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Taking an alarmist approach, if we head into world-war 3 (LOL), you would have to say that Alexium's fire proof products would become pretty popular.

DuPont - Second World War: 1941 to 1945
    DuPont ranked 15th among United States corporations in the value of wartime production contracts. As the inventor and manufacturer of nylon, DuPont helped produce the raw materials for parachutes, powder bags, and tires.

DuPont profited immensely from the war, emerging from the fighting with a cash fund exceeding $196 million (this was a four year period in the 1940's so it would be worth billions today).

Obviously they sold explosives as well but still.

In relation to Alexium, I wouldn't say much value for any of the products is factored into the share price. Sure they have some neat stuff but without evidence of significant sales contracts or cash flow, the share price is going to go no where. So what we need is sales contracts and evidence of cash flow.

Also, does anyone know when the patents will expire?

Anyway, I'm happy to hold based on the current market positioning and upside potential from a health and safety focused world. Even in a bear market, this baby could fly at any moment if significant cash flows come in..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4732035 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 136955 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.