DSE 0.58% $3.45 dropsuite limited

Harry read this mate.It re kindled my enthusiasm when I read it...

1. 960 Posts.
    Harry read this mate.

It re kindled my enthusiasm when I read it today
    with thanks from pachino

EXM is set to explode

Yes indeed POG corrected o-nite, how could our resource possibly be profitable at A$1450 Oz lol.
    Bit of a sell off yesterday out of the blue. Dont know what that was all about, thought i would ring the Co and see if they knew something.
    Didnt really expect them to know but a good opportunity for a chat anyway.

Inevitably the conversation turned to scoping and feasability studies. Without being given any specific detail ofcourse, i can tell you that the feasability studies are VERY ADVANCED and that the numbers (though not finalised) are looking VERY STRONG. The company is very pleased with progress on this front.

He wouldnt comment on various scenario's but did suggest that they are in discussions with drilling contractors with a view to a DRILLING PROGRAM in the SHALLOWS. My interpretation of this is that the studies have identified the primary target for commencement of mining and the company intends a RAB drilling program in order to 'drill out' the target in preperation for mining.
    RAB drilling is fairly cheap so wont put a large dent in $2.5m cash and many of the shallow targets have already been closely drilled.
    I expect we will see a raft of announcements in near future as drillers are finalised and studies are complete.

Finally we are getting to the business end of proceedings and the sounds of drills returning to tennant creek is music to my ears

Back up the truck at these prices bro cause we are gonna go mining

kind regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.45
Change
0.020(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $241.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.43 $3.49 $3.40 $47.77K 13.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2899 $3.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.49 432 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.