DSE 0.93% $3.27 dropsuite limited

No offence to you bripoz, but I think you’ve missed something...

1. 5,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    No offence to you bripoz, but I think you’ve missed something mate..

By law brokers have to offer a transfer of securities at your will, no matter if it is online or through a personal broker...

It is as simple as the transfer you would have done with your funds as soon as you sold your holdings in EXM, the same type of digital transfer is available, other wise they do not adhere to the legalities...

Sounds to me you weren’t sure how to do so, and only knew how to transfer funds not securities so you’ve done this the best way you knew how, but at a cost...

If I want to transfer my securities from my etrade account to my commsec account I can authorize this in a few minutes online (they wont clear straight away but as soon as I’ve authorised this they are responsible for the action)... all online brokers have to adhere to such rules, if Marketeck legitimately don’t offer such services to transfer securities then I would advice you to call fair trading. If they are proven to be at fault they will return your losses, this is only the matter of a few phone calls to the right people, not bad work for 15minutes of your time... however I think I’m correct in my original presumption..

Again this post is by no means meant as offensive, simple instruction of your rights and opportunity to obtain what may rightfully be yours if what you say is true..

Regards
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
0.030(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $228.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.24 $3.30 $3.23 $215.8K 65.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $3.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.43 5500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.