CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Dissapointing, page-12

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I can share your pain, been on the QBL & CGB ride for some time too. Stating the bleeding obvious, there are 3 options available to you but they will depend on your personal circumstances, risk appetite and advice from your accountant or financial adviser.

Sell (some or all) your holding and realise a capital loss - you may be able to use it sometime in the future to offset a capital gain.
    Hold - and keep playing the waiting game...
    Buy - top up if you have extra cash and have done your research and believe the golden green egg will hatch. But this is starting to smell more like '90s ostriches!
    Personally, the way I see it this is another classic example of brokers overhyping a stock, where we blindly buy in to something we no nothing about, do very little research on and hope that it's going to make a lot of money in next to no time. And sadly that is the hard financial lesson. (Forge and RCR Tomlinson are two of my previous hits!)
    This is a very small company with very few sales channels and limited cash flow and a limited road map without and key milestones set out. The medical research arm is going to years 5-10 before it gets to a fully approved commercial basis and if the trials actually work.
    The question is does CGB keep borrowing to fund growth and keep diluting the share. Do they get taken over and we get paid out (hopefully above 4c), do they run out of money and close down, or does the golden green egg hatch as we all get rich!
    It is up to you to decide. Start with the financial statements. if you are free this week and in Sydney attend the AGM with a list of questions and hear what the Board has to say.
    Remember opinions are like a-holes we all have one but HC has plenty...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.