MKY mky resources ltd

TJ recently told me I had a lot to learn, so really I not too...

1. 500 Posts.
    TJ recently told me I had a lot to learn, so really I not too qualified to answer questions regarding MKY. I'm currently in my sandpit, trainerwheels and L-Plates on watching and learning.

See, I thought I had all the moves, got into MKY because of the 3P's - People, Projects, Potential - instead, according to the U-Know-It-All club, I got into a 4P - p1ss poor performing pennydreadful!

Now that I have seen the light, I just have one question for UKIA......

AEC looks like becoming MKY's major s/h. AEC is a co that has around US$30billion orders on it's books, so not short of a quid. AEC's directors look a pretty impressive bunch according to their CV's (do you think they made them up TJ?), Allan Blood – Executive Chairman + major s/h, Evan Edwards, Dr Michael Dalling, OAM, George Lavrin, Prof. Chris Fell, AM, Nathan Tinkler, Thomas Todd - I'm a bit suss on young Nath as to what he's doing here (made his fortune $440 odd million in coal - must be just bored, you reckon)

Anyway, back to the question - what does this lot want with MKY - steal our money, you say? In the case of young Nath - he probably makes more than that in one day. So wouldn't that be bad for AEC business, not to mention the reputations of the Board of AEC? If MKY fails wouldn't that see their reputations go down the nearest drill hole and bang, there goes any likelyhood of adding to the billion dollar international sales book? I was always told good people who have built successful companies (largely with their own money) don't usually enter into dodgey deals - but hey what would I know, I'm just here to learn from you guys

So, you can see my problem - I just can't get my head around it. TJ - can you help me out here, thanks mate!

Claws, I think you should send a copy of that book "The Money Miners" by Trevor Sykes to the board of AEC - let them know we are onto their little game! I'll send them a copy of the ASX + ASIC rules - they probably don't have a copy either.

Ryana, looking forward to your input also - don't hold back now girl, and remember at least three insults in every post.

Hutch, can't wait till the MKY train pulls into the 4.4c station, maybe you'll get off then

Me - I think I'll stay on the gravy train a little longer just in case you're all wrong and they still have got some surprises up their sleeves and of course just for fun and the learning curve - maybe oneday I'll be able to stand up and pee in the same trough as you guys

Everyone else will probably make up their own minds and completely ignore the BS bandied around here....cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.