MKY mky resources ltd

Standrew i appreicate your upset that we havent broke the 2 cent...

1. 320 Posts.
    Standrew i appreicate your upset that we havent broke the 2 cent mark yet, calling me a girl hurts my feelings may be i am a trans gender stripper, i'm a bit old school i learn from my lessons, the carrot your chasing is constantly put that much further away the closer we get

Debate here is about the usual announce from Co , hype it up and then leave it explode , the U fiasco is nothing but a fiasco , so lets move on to the bauxite - the U GATE scandal has just broke

Regarding the bauxite lets be honest here on the terms been offered, 660k to 3.5m including options and including what is currently held by the related parties puts an overall ability to own over 40% of co at ave $2m puts the independent market value of the co at around $5m , oh yeah thats what its trading at

You have strong analytical skills but i'd suggest maybe invest in a calculator - but in your defense i will agree thats our valuation today until these resources are prooven up ,but hey where is the Qld Govt historic geographical report on this area? i like you will wait and hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.