MKY mky resources ltd

Thanks MKY crew for some entertaining reading, both sides!Just...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks MKY crew for some entertaining reading, both sides!

Just got back from working in the garden all day, now I remember why I gave it up and have been such a lazy sod for so long.

Interesting that Dollar had little to say? Maybe he thought the U-boat was dead a long time ago. Did take forever to release results anyway.

From my reading of the AGM notes it appears there is little chance of picking up the tenements where we have competition. They look ok too...

The uranium issue WAS CERTAINLY a fiasco and doesn't make the management look good, however you want to try and spin it. It was interesting that the U announcement title included the word disappointing so its no surprise MKY tested its lows...Was an honest description of results.

The REALLY ENCOURAGING thing is that Steve is not using delaying tactics or trying to cover up MKY's lack of progress with the u-boat. This has been a big problem in the past.

Its also interesting to see that the announcement regarding the Chinese interests used the words "in the coming weeks". So exactly how long is that? Smart man....

MKY is at its lowest SP in recent memory for a reason, poor disclosure AND terrible market conditions for everyone, especially juniors. I have bought some more at the lows because it seems to me, the new MD is taking a different approach anmd actually trying to meet expectations.

Regardless of your views regarding MKY's performance, if you're still in, you deserve some credit for hanging in this far...!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.