ROG 20.0% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

dissappointing mr gillespie

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Because of Mr Gillespie's excellent CV I bought heavily into this stock some years ago. He did not seem the person who would wish to be associated with a business failure. Now it looks like we are going to fail. From yesterdays report we are left with one prospect in Moreton where we have 20% and no control on activity and 18.75% on the other with no control and not even a drilling partner. On top of that we have spent $758K on admin and $467K on exploration in 2012. This is to be continued with $230K of admin and $100K on exploration in the next quarter. Are we in business to fund administration or are we supposed to be an exploration company??
    And why has Mr Gillespie sold us SOLIER with precious funds now after MR Gillespie has had that company since Sept 2008? I note the comments about Dubbo but I cannot see any financial info on the Dubbo business deal. If it is profitable why would he sell it now.
    So I respectfully ask MR Gillespie and other HOT COPPER posters, is it just me that is dissappointed or am I missing or misreading the details and signs? Where is thsi company going??
    Best wishes to all. Please DYOR and comment if I have misread the info.
    Cheers. Bardot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $34.33K 8.578M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7285594 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 61201483 109
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.