ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

While they talk a lot about the programmic advertising...

1. 41 Posts.
    While they talk a lot about the programmic advertising market-place, it's another thing to be in that market. Take a look at their actual product marketplace and do a trial run for yourself and see what happens.... I think they are not there yet.....I haven't seen a comprehensive Investor Presentation that visually shows what they do. Nor have I seen any weblinks to demos of their products from either pov of a publisher or pov an agency wanting to step it through their process for buying premium space in say Financial Review..... Their website is dull and difficult to read and not updated from what I can see and I have had no replies to my emails. Their last ASX release was a pile of words sounding similar for each part of their business elements - no supporting graphics or anything to show how it is all supposed to work as an integrated entity. After all - they are supposed to be in the communication /promotional/advertising/IT/Media business...so why am I not convinced by what little has been presented so far....after the original hype,investors seem to be drowning each other as they rush for the exit door like the Titanic. The shareprice falling savagely from 15.5c per share to just 7.3c in a few days. Whilst there are about 11 million shares listed to sell, only about 1 mill are wanted - at lower prices.....Speaks for itself - the market seems to be conveying that this company has a lots to do if it is to impress with any future presentations imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.