MSB 0.54% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

With all due respect to the Sage of Omaha, and yourself...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    With all due respect to the Sage of Omaha, and yourself naturellement, the rest of the market is also waiting for the "fat pitch." What is the strategy you would suggest in the case of a backdoor slider? This pitch fools the hitter into complacency by appearing to be a "ball,' rather than a strike, as at the last moment, the ball breaks back to the plate and catches the back corner for a strike.
    One dimensional batters get found out all the time in the Major Leagues as any farm-boy from Iowa can hit a regulation fat pitch but it takes a little more skill to cope with curve-balls, splitters, cutters, sliders, change-ups, knuckle-balls etc.
    And avoiding permanent capital losses is surely a basic tenet for any investor!!??...what tends to get overlooked on this forum is that one stock doesn't make a portfolio and structuring one's portfolio according to one's risk appetite, and to one's personal financial situation is an individual decision, and whether you, or others, choose not to invest or to deride the performance of the SP is absolutely irrelevant to me, and I would hope to any other holder or potential holder. From my perspective, I have quantified the downside risks and I'm happy to accept them but what I can't do is quantify the upside risks....I am a glass half-full type so I remain extremely comfortable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.473M 1.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32370 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 60258 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.