MSB 0.54% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

"What is the strategy you would suggest in the case of a...

1. 16,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8380
    "What is the strategy you would suggest in the case of a backdoor slider?"

Without being an aficionado of that great American summer past time, I am assuming that the variety of non-regulation pitches as you have listed them, is a euphemism for the making of an investment mistake.

And my (brief) response is that, in anticipation of the prospect of getting it wrong (as everyone does), one should make seek to design around the downside being limited, preferably by some sort of collar grounded in some form of valuation precedent.

"...what tends to get overlooked on this forum is that one stock doesn't make a portfolio and structuring one's portfolio according to one's risk appetite, and to one's personal financial situation is an individual decision, ..."

It most certainly is, hence my prefacing my post to Wg159 with, "While everyone has their own investing philosophy and style..."

"From my perspective, I have quantified the downside risks..."

Would you be in a position to share how you have done so, and what that residual downside may be?

Given the performance of the share price I am sure that this is something that many investors might be grappling with, so your insights will be appreciated by more than just me, I am sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.473M 1.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32370 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 60258 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.