CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

distorted thinking for cvi holders

1. 13,576 Posts.
    My fellow traders...as man that has been in the markets for 30 years....its funny to read posts on how martis trades....and his wrong doings..that include taking profits to early...
    Now for some clarity for cvi holders and how martis tackles stocks as such....
    Wmt was bought at .11 and sold at .25..it climbed towards .45cents..was i wrong in doing so?......where is it sitting now?.....rational trading in an irrational market.
    auz..bought at .03 sold at .11.....bought again at .11 sold at .17....it touched .23....was i wrong in taking profits to early?....lets look at the share price now...
    sdl....bought at .11 sold at .35....missed the move towards .85 was i wrong in doing so?...
    bought..ady at .15 sold at .26.......missed the whole move towards .60....was i wrong in doing so?
    bought blr...at .12 sold at .26 ......look at current price.....
    was i wrong in doing so?
    Whats your point martis?.....you ask......
    For those that try to catch the full move of a stock you r doomed to failure......times as such should be traded in a rational manner....again you will understand martis when the sh7t hits the fan...

Final word...for those that can interpret what martis is talking about you r on your to being a great trader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.