TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

goes back to my earlier point and Crows clearly has done the...

1. 154 Posts.
    goes back to my earlier point and Crows clearly has done the research and homework.
    It's a flippin great deal guys and believe me, I have a lot of this stock. We have diversified automatically and frankly who cares if we paid up - the stock is a dog-cr4p 20-30cent range when we all know the asset is worth in the potential dollar(s).
    So instead of hoping for a 1-off hit and hope gusher or duster, we now have multiple plays all over Africa.
    Also, one thing that no one has mentioned - which to me is worth the deal alone.
    Eve becomes non-ex chairman. So this means, I have paid to get Eve off the Management team. Lads, I'd pay even more for that.
    Bob and his team are clearly very experienced and with Brent on the geophysics, with multiple African targets.
    I bet you we start seeing hydrocarbon hits over the next 1-2 years, this company will get lifted by the Tony Haywards of the world.
    This is a mini-Genel now. We ought to be happy, I am.
    No Eve and assets all over African? Christmas has come early.
    Please stop worrying about the nickel and dime Jaka/TPT arb nonsense. The big picture is this stock will be in the dollars in a few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.