ALA 11.1% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

distractions

1. 4,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Hi All
    With all the recent time distractions that the meagre mananagement of Suda have been dealing with.....MS leaving, BP Pharma resolution, ArTiMist TGA registration,DP arriving, NW leaving, CP raising etc, etc etc its makes you wonder just how much time is left in the day to actual get on with running the company and focusing on increasing the SHs investment. No doubt there will be a further distraction with the looming spectre of consolidation.

Today will see the distribution of shares to applicants and tomorrow the start of their trading which will no doubt will see a lot of repositioning (trading) either accumulating or disposing depending on what your particular view of the future for SUDA. Following this hopefully short period, of what I perceive to be volatile and large trading volume, management can settle into a focussed period of deal settling without the distraction that seems to have been prevalent this CY.

As others have said before it's now time to focus, without extraneous distractions, on driving SUDA onwards and upwards.......the alternative according to our management, is now behind them, and heaven forbid not a consideration.....I hope.

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.015(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $157.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $106.6K 736.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 487932 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.