CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Appreciate your work this year defabstar and i haven't fully yet...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Appreciate your work this year defabstar and i haven't fully yet gone thru this post of yours as im in a rush but thanx again for putting some effort in and spending sometime to run thru some numbers for us throughout the year.

I have to step out and celebrate for the new year but want to also thank the regulars who have contributed this year i.e. swap, coppertop,rhyceshaw,ipod,recko1 e.t.c. it's been great reading the many threads via the posters on the cer forum and i believe when everything is cleared up next year, we cer holders will reap the rewards later in time but i guess the big test here is "Patience".If we are patient throughout this whole process and believe in our methods and calculations for cer i.e margin of safety and stock well undervalued then i guess now we should just hold tight and monitor any announcements associated with cer and cnp.

One thing i have noticed though in this forum (cer) are the value investors and its great to know that many other holders believe in the same theory as yourself and also believing that price must meet value at some point in time.I still believe cer should and will be trading higher than cnp in the near future as the reasoning behind this is simple.i.e. "Intrinsic Value" and potential dilution for cnp holders.I'm not to concerned about the popularity contest in the short term as i believe in the price and value methods of calculation taking place in the medium to long term for this stock.

Cheers to everyone on this thread and Happy New Year and may god bless the cer holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.