NVQ 7.14% 2.6¢ noviqtech limited

The fact that the Hedera network is still in beta with version...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The fact that the Hedera network is still in beta with version 0.2, and I don't think there are customers willing to go into production on a transaction network that isn't production ready. The network is still under development. It will take time. Time that TYM doesn't have, at least not with the current cash position.
    TYM had close to $5mln in cash EOY2021 according to the last quarterly. A stripped down business with a burn rate of close to $1mln/qtr, hardly any income. My point is, in case you missed it, because of all of the above, TYM will need to raise substantial funds in the near future order to extend the runway, 1 yr isn't enough. Only hope is that TYM is able to close some deals with customers paying for development. Because of the fact that Hedera's main net is still in beta, license sales will be out of the question. Paid development means more coders, more costs, higher burn rate hence a capital raise. With a raise and heavy dilution just 6 months ago and a SP now cruising between 1-3.5cts if lucky, that's a difficult pitch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $3.934M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $377 14.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49134 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 43221 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.