CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Distribution Agreement Expanded to Cover 14 Countries, page-5

1. 413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I have posted previously on other threads within the CPH forum of the greed with which this company appears to be run, particularly by those with ties to Everblu Capital, and my feelings have not changed on those matters. It is, however, with a little pique of my curiosity that I have read a few articles about route2health, and the distribution agreements in place between them and CPH, and the opportunities which may become available should the cards by all holders be played in the right order. I don't have a huge parcel of shares, and for better or worse have decided to either ride this horse till it drops, or it regains its second wind and is a chance at standing somewhere on the podium.
    I had previously questioned why CPH was trying to gain a foothold in countries with a much smaller disposable income per population e.g. Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Pakistan, Vietnam, etc, than countries where growth could be assumed to have a steeper trajectory, such as US, Aus, Canada, UK, where disposable income is much larger. Will be watching serious (as opposed to the fluff which is spewed forth on a regular basis) ANN's more closely in future, to see if this (what I would call) backdoor strategy is going to play out, or if it is just a figment of my imagination to give me comfort for holding CPH shares. If they are able to generate some steady income from this strategy, rather than competing directly with other larger players in the more traditional markets, there may be a chance yet for a future.
    Changing my opinion to hold for now, in full knowledge there will be another CR I would expect sometime this year, to fund this "expansion", and hopefully others may see the possibilities here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.