SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

I would respectfully add Vin and GSW that pirating and IP...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    I would respectfully add Vin and GSW that pirating and IP copying is far more prevalent at the lower end of the retail China business sector.Having worked for several years in and around China, I would have to say that things are changing in that area but the key issue is and will always be the quality of your Chinese partner(s) and your target markets. To this end, once the quality of the SiYi lineage becomes generally known, any concern that shareholders may re this matter of IP/product/service duplication and/or pirating will be removed completely. From my observational point, SBN will not have an issue here because of the quality of its partner, the complexity of the specific technology in question and the nature of the market that SBN is targeting ie Govt and corporate predominantly. As a general rule, 90% of pirating in developing countries targets the retail sector so to make such efforts worthwhile for those pirating and carrying the costs of cutting the dyes, the target market needs to predominantly be the retail sector ie a full set of replica Calaway golf clubs can be purchased anywhere in China for a mere $A150 but this si only because the predominant target market is retail.

Hope that overview may assist in some way!

cheers
    Worth some thought

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.