SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

First, excellent comment from Diskane.Second, SSV I enjoy your...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    First, excellent comment from Diskane.

Second, SSV I enjoy your posts and I know that you mean well and this is far from any criticism but generally, Directors of public companies do not stockpile announcements for release at their leisure. Full disclosure laws make this type of professional manipulation fraught with danger not to mention highly illegal! It is true that in the case of SBN, there would potentially appear to be a pipeline of excellent iniatives that upon maturity, may in fact lead to an ASX announcement, not least of which may be Russia, Mexico, China, other primary distributors, launch of Oralaine 8 and possibly new R&D iniatives now that SBN will have 100% ownership of its IP going forward. This of course provides them with both the legal and commercial flexibility to exploit it in a myriad of ways.
    The point of this post is to simply water down any expectation that following the capital raising, we should expect a stream of announcements because the Directors of SBN have been keeping them back for release after the conclusion of the rights issue. This may happen but not because the Directors are sitting on them currently!!!!

Cheers and once again, enjoy your posts SSV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.