AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

distribution announcement - 3.5 cents per unit, page-37

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Howdy Pakunu
    Welcome to tha AJA Family
    These R good questions however your opinions to go with them would be better. Sort of giving instead of just asking others to do the thinking 4 U.
    Esp as U say U have held 4 a long time(3 years) perhaps longer than any of us chatter boxes that post here regularly.

1/ We knew the announcement would be made about the 15-20 of June but prior there had been no noticeble upward movement in the price of the stock. It was stuck at 35/36.5
    2/ There was a lot of instos buying in May and the beginning of June. Why ?
    Answers
    1/ flat is flat is flat, maybe the late entry into the share by those large sharehoders had something to do with it.actually as i type i seem to recall 1 of those large shareholders had actually been buying over that whole period but in small amounts.Maybe buying under the radar!!
    2/ Insto's bought in early to manipulate the price once distribution was confirmed. They R now the 1's pushing the price up nice and gradually. Making late comers pay more 4 the 3.5c distribution (no free lunch to the sleepy heads). That is the price paid 4 a liquid market big boy powers.
    Question
    3/ After over 1 day of the annoucement the sp has struggled to 38/38.5 cps. What - an increase of about 2 cps and the divi is 3.5cps so the divi had been built into the lo price !!
    4/ The volume has been well down. Today about 3m. 6 months and 12 months ago the volume was in the 5m to 8 m per day after the divi announcement.
    Answer
    3/ My opinion the big boys R happy to have this go up slowly into xdistrib date at least 4 now. It does lead to a % increased chance of a boomer day coming in the few remaining days
    4/ Volume has been down for some time. It hasnt been mentioned anywhere near as much in daytraders threadcompared to this time last year. Unlike b4 when "Ipod" The Legend watched it very closely and kept Day Traders thread informed. So it has been a bit of a Mums n Dads Hold it 4 the distribution cheque kind of share atm.
    Having said that volume yesterday and today has been increasing compared to daily turnover in the last few months.
    Question
    5/ The new PM of Japan has said that they have to reduce their debt - that will make it tough for many people and business will be affected in Japan.
    5/ Intrigues me as some intel posted here stating the govt was looking to lend out money for cheap loans to business to stimulate there economy. So perhaps U could post Ur intel so that we may discuss it amongst tha group.
    Zzup;))
    Tha U got 2 love self thinking people who come with answers to there own questions so that we all share our thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.