TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Hi Mer, I think that your end of March end date is very...

1. 347 Posts.
    Hi Mer,

I think that your end of March end date is very conservative based on information from the Roth conference which was given on 13 March. I'm not sure how to link back to the original post but go to post number 13119200 by Jessie and the rest of the thread which discusses information from the presentation where we were apparently told there were still 13 patients yet to progress. Maybe also go back to that original webcast so you can listen for yourself.

So I believe it is HIGHLY unlikely that the remainder all demonstrated "progression" after only 2 further weeks to end of March. Also, you can see, at that stage they expected to announce results in Q2. And I think, (and hope) that they have had to revise the timeline and update the market (on June 5) regarding the Q3 topline results dates because the trial has had an unexpectedly long tail...

These are obviously just my interpretation and opinion only... but I think that is the best "solid" information I think we have to go on.

Cheers - a hopeful optimist (but understand the pessimism because I'm a long term ACL holder!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.