ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Yes, good point regarding the lack of leverage with regard to...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Yes, good point regarding the lack of leverage with regard to ZNO.

What if that leverage is provided from another pathway though?

Earlier this week I was reading about potential litigious actions taken by workers who had contracted COVID at their workplace. (In the USA). Yes, difficult to prove, as COVID could have been contracted on the way to work but still a significant concern for any corporation. A potential lawsuit in waiting. All it would take is for a worker to feel that their workplace has not provided appropriate protective COVID practices. Imagine, a product like ZNO is available but the workplace felt no obligation (leverage) to use it. This Duty of Care could become quite powerful, IMO.

So, as workplaces globally open back up, companies may indeed feel pressured to ensure that the workplace is safe from COVID. Thus, all OHS concerns/Risk Management protocols need to be rigorous and transparent.

As referred to by Dui above, "The London Underground mission, with regard to ZOONO, was to ensure that they could provide a safer customer and employee environment"

I am sure that most large global institutions will feel 'pressured' to adopt this mission as well. The leverage.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.537M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $68 2.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 749036 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 598879 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ 112000
Last updated 13.02pm 03/06/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.