AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

[IMG] Alexium Global Presence Update Dear Shareholders: I write...

1. 2,080 Posts.

Alexium Global Presence Update

Dear Shareholders:

I write to update you on significant progress we have made in the development of our Global Distribution Network and to share our next steps in supporting our sales networks with regional manufacturing and supply chain services.

Alexium’s leadership team has specifically targeted sales organizations located in the immense Eurasian market, which provides great opportunity for the textile industry. After considerable research, we have identified both Egypt and/or United Arab Emirates (UAE) as strategic locations for manufacturing, product distribution, and a regional sales office. Based on our analysis and projections, this investment will give Alexium the visibility and support infrastructure needed to maintain our agility from Pakistan to Portugal.

Nicholas (Nick) Clark, CEO, has been working on Capitol Hill and with leaders from the Egyptian government to explore manufacturing, logistics, and professional service programs available to US based companies for expansion into the Egyptian market, which could provide cost efficiencies.  Nick has made significant progress, and in concert with his efforts, the leadership team is reaching out to the UAE business community and government officials to explore that partnership.

We are moving forward with our aggressive growth plan, and investments in the Eurasian market are critical to our long-term success. I will continue to update you on our progress.

Michael Schwartz
    General Manager of Operations and Growth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.