CEU 0.00% 54.5¢ connecteast group

distribution of 5.25 cents yield of 6.5 pc, page-6

1. 2,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I was on eastlink today after peak hour travelling north and it was lonely. However, on Sunday it appeared like there were more cars. I think it will take years and not months for the traffic to be at the forecast level. There are things they can do to improve the numbers, like put in an entry lane from the monash freeway turning south into eastlink. This would give 2000 to 3000 cars a day. A friend wanted to know how to get on to go south from monash freeway. I gave him the directions as follows. "Travel west on monash, get off at police road, get back on the monash and travel east, exit the monash and travel south on eastlink to Frankston" Crazy.

The other expensive problems to fix is to link up to the ring road in the north and work to disperse the traffic where it finishes in the south.

Unfortunatly at some stage in the future the distribution may disappear or be reduced like Transurban.

Enough said, you probably dont want to know all this anyway. You just want the shares to go up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.