LRC 0.00% $3.54 laguna resources nl

eMark,I believe the only way for directors to get more shares in...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    eMark,

I believe the only way for directors to get more shares in the hands of the punters is to sell some of their own shares into the market. Otherwise it's just the constant churn of the existing 200 million shares or so.

If I sell all my shares and you (or someone else for that matter) buy the full amount then there are no additional shareholders on the registry which can participate in the SPP...I guess there's no way to tell how many actual shareholders joined or left the registry on any particular day (or is there??).

I believe that most buyers now are gearing up for the next leg, most profit takers that bought from sub 2 cents would've now exited the building. The SP is consolidating nicely now. Given the market was down so much I was pretty happy with the performance of LRC today...and it seems the volume on down days is always much less than on up days which is always a good sign.

FWIW - my avg buy is 2 cents and I'm holding a few, not looking to sell anytime soon. Sounds like the LRC on Hotcopper gang hold quite a few amongst us so I think it's still reasonably tightly held...especially with Tibbs & Co 12 million tucked away!

Quick question - is anyone able to advise me how long after disposing of some shares is a Top 20 holder required to give notice to the market?

Thanks in advance.

SW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.